Saturday, April 24, 2010

Favorites:

As requested by Amy, here are a few of my favorites as described by Youtube(mostly):

Favorite Hobby: Sewing with Nancy
Favorite TV show :Deadwood
Favorite restaurant food: I love an omelet (cooked by Jamie Oliver would be nice too)
Favorite thing to shop for: This web site makes me want to cry with joy
Favorite Animal: the main reason i wont go in the ocean.
Favorite Song: Clearly
Favorite Word: Chartreuse
Recent favorite Youtube Video: I walk away
Favorite Movie: One, two Freddies coming for you....
Favorite Childhood Memory: Light as a feather

1 comment:

  1. My god... Modcloth is fucking amazing! I am holding my credit card, hovering over the buy button, while trying to remind myself that I need to get rid of things for my trip, not buy more. But damn! those are some cute dresses.

    ReplyDelete